~~ "She has so many aliases, you'd think she was a spy!" ~~

Monday, March 17, 2008

This is the universe calling...


I just took an online quiz (I don't take most of them, because they're either so obvious that I can manipulate the results or they're asking only either/or questions and my response is "it depends) to find out what Winnie-the-Pooh character I am, and the answer was Rabbit.

It said I expect too much from everyone, including myself, and I should cut myself some slack once in a while.

If that wasn't a rigged quiz, I don't know what it was...

::looks around nervously::

6 comments:

malvoisine said...

Don't worry about it. I was trying to figure out which one you took, took three and got three different results: Pooh, Roo and Kanga, so there you go.....

Anonymous said...

everyone I know came out as Rabbit! Rigged, obviously, by someone who really liked Rabbit.

Anonymous said...

Loren said I'd be Roo. Louisa would be Kanga. Loren would be Tigger. Kris would be Rabbit as well, and Dean would be Pooh.

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

The one I took was The Deep and Meaningful Winnie-The-Pooh Character Test.

Since many of the answers I gave were middle-of-the-road types, it's not surprising that most other people would get the same result.

Of course, that means it's not nearly as funny, either.

::wanders off wondering how long ago it was that Ken and I tromped through the Hundred Acre Wood and played Pooh Sticks on the bridge::

Dayle A. Dermatis said...

Well, what happens when you take the test? Are you really Roo?!

malvoisine said...

[laughing hysterically]. Okay. I just took the test _you_ took and scored as Eeyore. I can't tell you how pleased I am! (he's my fave)